November 6, 2011

FarmVille: Buy an English License to swap items between storage sheds


If you're one of the many FarmVille players that wasn't able to unlock transferable storage between your Home Farm and English Countryside by completing the Storage Transfer goals in the English Countrysideproper, you now have the ability to do so, but there's a catch. You'll need to purchase this ability in the store.

To be specific, an "English License" item is now rolling out to farmers, and it's available to find within the "Farm Aides" section of the game's marketplace. It costs 75 Farm Cash, which seems like a lot (ok, it is a lot), but as a player that already has this ability, I have to say that it's probably worth the purchase price. Not only will you be able to freely transfer items between your Home Farm and English Countryside, but you'll also be able to access crops from both farms to be planted on either one.

Specifically, this will become incredibly handy if you're required to grow a large amount of crops for a particular goal in the game, but don't have enough plots on one farm to get it done. If this was a crop that could only be planted on your Home Farm, for instance, you can now plant it in your English Countryside, allowing you to finish those types of goals in a much quicker time frame. As for transferring items, this will definitely help those item collectors that have already reached the 1,000 item limit on their Home Farms, but don't want to stop buying items (and hate to clutter up their farms).

Again, this English License is only necessary to those users that didn't complete the Storage Transfer goals (regardless of the reason), so if you already have the ability to transfer items, you will not need to purchase this one. It will be interesting to see if a similar license is released to unlock storage between both farms and the Lighthouse Cove, or if that will be released through goals as well. Either way, you can be sure we'll let you know.

6 Comments to “FarmVille: Buy an English License to swap items between storage sheds”

  • November 6, 2011 at 1:33 AM
    michelle B says:

    how do we do this? Can some one let me know please

    delete
  • November 7, 2011 at 3:48 AM
    Anonymous says:

    I was wondering why on my daughters farm, I was unable to plant things that I was able to plant on my farms.. I had finished my quests on the English farm, she did not, so I am able to go and move items.. I did not realize, it had the ability to allow crops in both places too.. I am going to inform her about this.. in my opinion... it is expensive.. but worth it for goals :) and moving things around.. I have in my one storage, the houses, and other decorations, in the other animals I put out here and there :)

    delete
  • November 7, 2011 at 3:54 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Michelle, I am guessing, when they put out the license... you can purchase it.. Then after the purchase, when you access your storage it will show both Home and English farms.. where you can select what you want to put on the farms. As for crops, they just show up in the Seeds section like they are suppose to be there. (this is why I did not realize the crops were able to be planted in both places) If I want to move items from English Storage to Home Storage, I open up my Storage on the farm I want to move items to... I then select the other farm from the storage and then grab an item.. and place it back into storage, by either placing in barn or in the cellar and wala.... it has moved from one storage to the other.. if you want to just put on your farm... just select the farm you want to put item on... and pick the item and place it like normal :)

    delete
  • November 11, 2011 at 9:19 PM

    Hi all...

    you have provided a very good site. I personally experienced that the traditional wooden shed that is likely to warp with the rain and the damp over time, a metal storage sheds is not bothered in the same way. Thanks a lot for sharing with us...

    delete
  • March 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Hi, I do believe this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back yet again since I book
    marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue
    to help other people.

    Have a look at my page Storage Dayton

    delete
  • March 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM
    Anonymous says:

    A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up our arse
    and cum along with pussy juice all over me.
    Fuck, ozzy

    My page; hcg injections
    my page > hcg injections

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Farmville World Masters Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger