October 18, 2011

Lighthouse Cove Pirate Bonus Challenge 3

FarmVille Lighthouse Cove Pirate Bonus Challenge 3
 
  • Harvest 1 Aviary
  • Harvest 110 Dills
  • Harvest 1 Orchard

REWARDS: 500 XP, 1 Pirate Sheep, and 2,500 Coins

4 Comments to “Lighthouse Cove Pirate Bonus Challenge 3”

  • October 25, 2011 at 1:53 AM
    Anonymous says:

    what crappola... doing the same thing over and over and just to find out that *I just didn't get the quest done in time* .. and they give me another. Apparently they want me to play more than full time, buy their farmcash to get a quest done successfully, and to pucker my lips! I thought it was a game not hard labor. I started farmville close to its beginning ... It was fun then. I could work at my own pace and achieve what I wanted. Now ... its a do or die quest (meaning DO IT IN TIME OR LOOSE ALL REWARDS) to achieve what THEY want me to, when they want me to. Sorry but I just can't seem to bow down to farmville and kiss ass today!!

    delete
  • October 25, 2011 at 9:21 AM
    Anonymous says:

    This is so true, it went from a free,fun game to a pay to play nightmare.

    delete
  • October 26, 2011 at 1:20 AM
    Anonymous says:

    I agree. I do buy 4 or 5 game cards a month, and I am just about done. I don't mind paying, but the quest have made it to stressful. It isn't fun anymore. I have been playing since the game started.

    delete
  • October 28, 2011 at 3:35 PM
    Anonymous says:

    i agree way to much work! slow down people we r gonna quit! just like netflix lost out ur next!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Farmville World Masters Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger